Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night. (Rainer Maria Rilke)

Thursday, April 4, 2013




Rainy Day at the Garden Center


It poured rain most of the day and I didn't make it in the garden.  However, I did make it to the Garden Center where I got these beautiful orchids for 75% off!  I'm smiling!


While I was there I saw this gorgeous Bleeding Heart Vine - how could I resist?  It can be invasive, so it'll have to go in a container.  But it takes mostly shade, so I've got the perfect spot in mind.

Oh yeah, then I found these marigolds on the bottom of the super sale rack for only 2 cents a piece.  I figure there's always a spot in one of the beds that needs a little brightening.  Gotta love a bargain!

No comments: