Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night. (Rainer Maria Rilke)

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Plume, She Blooms!


Aaah, finally - the plumeria blossoms have started to open.


And they are this gorgeous, deep pink.



And they smell delightful!



Speaking of pink, this hot pink geranium is blooming nicely out back as well.



I love it's color and it holds up well in the Florida heat.


I've still got some pink impatiens left from earlier this year.  They're tucked away in a very shady spot around the pool and really brighten that area.


I absolutely adore the pink and maroon of the Ti plants.



I didn't always like them much. 



But, the more that I looked at them...



The more I realized how beautiful they truly are.

No comments: