Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night. (Rainer Maria Rilke)

Monday, July 3, 2017

A Few Blog Changes


I picked this cute little dwarf zinnia bouquet from my garden this morning.  And thought this rose mug that I found at the thrift store made a pretty vase.

  I'm also trying to give my blog a bit of a facelift.  The previous black background was rather severe...so I might be trying different colors from time to time.  I think I'm liking the green, being a garden blog and all :)

Welcome to July everybody - wow, that was fast!   ☼☮☼

5 comments:

daisy g said...

Your header is beautiful! Don't you just LOVE zinnias! They seem to bloom forever.
Enjoy your Fourth!

Janice said...


Hell-o! The soft green is easy on the eyes and your header photo is lovely too, as always. I hear you Lynn - it was just spring! Seems like I waited forever for spring, but it's like life, just zooms by. Enjoy summer! _Janice

Distinctly Florida said...

Very pretty! I like the new look very much. Adorable bouquet, too. Love all the colors.

Susan said...

I like the green background and your colorful header. Your bouquet and vase are very pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks much everybody! I've been feeling the heat lately and thought I'd stay inside and work on the blog a little bit. :)